Ayurvedic Indian Head Massage
Indian head massage is a type of therapeutic massage that focuses on treating the recipient by using specific massage techniques on the head, and on the areas surrounding it, such as the upper back, shoulders, upper arms, neck, and face. As these align with the main energy centres within the body.
Gentle to deep massage techniques are used on these areas to stimulate the nerves, loosen up tight muscles, relax superficial tissues, and remove stress both emotionally and physically. This very relaxing treatment has a balancing effect on the recipient as stress and tension are released, creating a sense of well being & inner peace.
Also known as Champissage. Champi – the western word “shampoo” is derived from this Hindi word which means “having your head massaged”.
Indian head massage is a traditional form of natural therapy that has been practiced in India since the early centuries.
~As a complete healing session with Heart Resonance Energy. A Sacred, Meditative, Intentional, Healing treatment is experienced, including Conscious Consultation.
(Gift certificates available)
Also available in mini-Bliss sessions (Head massage & surrounding area only):
Click here > to contact Monica, to book an Ayurvedic Indian Head Massage mini-Bliss session, or complete Healing Session
BENEFITS OF INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE:
• General Relaxation
• Improves blood circulation increasing oxygen supply to the brain
• Calms, revitalizes and uplifts the Spirit
• Creates a more balanced state of being, and balancing of the Chakras
• Relaxes taut and uncomfortable muscles, eases neck stiffness, breaks down knots and nodules in muscle tissues
• Stimulates blood circulation and drains away accumulated toxins
• Improves lymphatic drainage, which helps in the removal of waste products and toxins, improving the immune system
• Gives hair a healthy lustrous shine and improves skin condition of the face & scalp
• Encourages deeper breathing and deep relaxation; and triggers the release of “feel good” chemicals called endorphins creating an almost euphoric sensation of contentment and Bliss.
• Promotion of hair growth
• Helps to dissipate mental tiredness, stress, & depression resulting in greater mental alertness, concentration and clearer thinking.
Can also help relieve the following conditions:
Eyestrain, tension headaches, migraines, earaches, tinnitus (ringing in the ear), jaw ache, sinusitis congestion,
insomnia, and disturbed sleep