Ayurvedic Indian Foot Massage
The Ayurvedic Indian Foot Massage (Kansa Vatki), supports, nourishes and nurtures the whole body; by nourishing the skin, improving blood & lymph circulation and by soothing the agitated mind. It can assist in the alleviation of stress, anxiety, nervousness and depression.
This Indian Foot Massage with Marma therapy is a beautiful & relaxing health care modality, which balances the body, mind & spirit. This unique treatment, steeped in centuries of ceremony, involves the use of a Kansa Vatki bowl (3 metal bowl) and ghee (clarified butter). Metals are extensively used in Ayurvedic treatments. Copper, zinc & tin are the major constituents of the Kansa Vatki bowl, which is used.
This massage is deeply revitalizing for tired feet and legs, as the feet contain all the key energy and nerve endings relating to the internal organs & the seven chakras.
Vigorous circular and stroking movements using the KV bowl with ghee, along with hand techniques on the feet & legs, offers many health benefits.
Also helps to rebalance tri-dosha (Vata, Pitta, Kapha), in the Ayurvedic tradition, that regulates body functions.
~As a complete healing session with Heart Resonance Energy. A Sacred, Meditative, Intentional Healing treatment is experienced. Including Conscious Consultation.
(Gift certificates available)
Click here > to contact Monica and book an Ayurvedic Foot Massage Healing Session
Some more benefits of the Kansa Vatki Foot massage:
• Relaxes tired feet
• Improves blood and lymphatic circulation
• Relieves eyestrain and tired eyes
• Improves the condition of the ligaments & muscles of the lower limbs.
• Help to detoxify the internal organs.
• Lowers Pitta (Ayurvedic Dosha)
• Helps to reduce anxiety and depression, while enhancing mental activities, and supporting sound sleep
• Increases Prana (Life Force energy)
• Re-balances the whole chakra system, that is connected to the soles of the feet
• Restores and balances the body’s innate healing energy
This traditional Ayurvedic massage is a perfect drug-free method for reducing stress and boosting the body's vital energy, as 90% of all health problems are due to stress and tension.